Silent Contemplations

words hidden beneath the Silence...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The girl at the wedding...

So, after the "Heavy" post, here is something which is really light.
And before you jump to any conclusions, please read the disclaimer at the end of the post!!




I saw this girl at the reception of a wedding,
She was in white and looked o so stunning..


I kept watching her from the corner of my eye,
and to say that she didn't do the same would be a very big lie..


She came to us and asked "could I borrow your friend?",
and I cheekily said, "why don't you take me instead!"..


The look she gave me cut me like a sword,
And I couldn't utter another word..


But then she smiled and took my friend away,
and my friends laughed at my dismay..


Then it was time to leave as it was getting late,
And on searching a bit, I found her standing at the gate..


We smiled at each other as i went past,
And that was the moment I saw her last..


The sweet smile of hers was so very maddening,
I'l always remember her as the girl at the wedding....






Disclaimer: The above post is a work of pure FICTION. Resemblance to any person or situtaion is purely unintentional!





13 comments:

haha:) [for the disclaomer;)] can i borrow it too???? ppl misintepret my sentimental poems as LOU poems:(( boohoo!!

lovelyyyy post:)

 

ahem...fiction, really? :P :P

I like how u think :P

Nice poem!

 

thank u guys!..n divsi, u can borrow d disclaimer!

 

thankoo;p btw the song goes bingo wid the post;) cheerzz

 

the post,the song..beautiful composition!!:)

 

lovely poem mr bard ..
i wished it was true,with a different climax..;)

 

thank you all..and gaurav, welcome to the blog..and im just an amatuer dude,bard is too big a title for me :)...keep visiting...

 

hey ths poem is dam cute....i like i like :)
bt honestly is it really fictional?:P

 

I know its damn sweet...I myself couldn't believe I wrote it...n as for it not being fictional - No Comments! :p

 

Hmm.... wata say?
Well written and a chweet post :D

 

hey shweta...thanx a lot n welcome to the blog...keep visiting :)

 

WOW!! I m falling short of words, liked mood of the post/poem... keep it up!

 

@ karen : thanx a lot...keep visiting :)