Silent Contemplations

words hidden beneath the Silence...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

16th January- a date i cannot forget..even if I wanted to! ;)

okay...i tried writing a poem where I could fit in both of you...but describing the two of you in a few lines is next to impossible..
so though its late in the night and the day is about to get over, I take this chance to say this -

To the two most important women in my life (after my mother ofcourse!) Pallavi Joshi and Meera Kapur -
             Wish you a very Happy Birthday!! (for the last time!!) :p


4 comments:

Birthday wishes for the lovely ladies. many many happy returns of the day.

 

Thanks for your lovely comment. Good to see you after a long break. Awaiting for your new post.

 

ahhh!!! m touched to c this:P:):P:) m itchin to write sumthin but u ll block me if i do..ahhahaaah