Silent Contemplations

words hidden beneath the Silence...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

A Departing Note...

Dear readers,


The past few months have seen a few birthday dedications in this space. Its time for another one…it’s a dedication to this space itself – Silent Contemplations turns one year old.

It’s been an experience which is too difficult to explain. However I shall try nonetheless. It took a tragedy like 26/11 to get the real writer out of me. Although Remembering 26/11 was written much earlier, it became the first post of Silent Contemplations this very day last year. Ever since, Silent Contemplations has inspired me, rather motivated me to write more, rather express myself more. It has been with me when I was angry, when I was bored, when I felt that everyhting was so unjust, when I was feeling a little mischievous, when I was feeling a little flirtatious...I think you get what I mean :)

It’s been an unbelievable journey. Made some new friends and caught up with the old. Had a few dedicated followers who have encouraged me all along- Divsi, Shaunak, Vaidhei, Rohit, Mahesh, Kathik, Pallavi…thank you so much guys. (I’m sorry if I missed out someone)

But all good things do come to an end. There is a full stop after each sentence. However, this is not one of those times. This is just going to be semi-colon, till November- have my CA Final exams coming up, probably the most important exam of my career and life. I’m not sure whether I’ll be returning to this space; but maybe the hope of achieving something better, the love of all of you might just get me back here. Till then, all the best – One last time

Yours Lovingly,
The Silent Prince

9 comments:

Heartiest congratulations for the successful completion of one year of your blog. Your each and every post is excellent. Keep writing.

 

Congratulations to your blog! I missed my blog's birthday last year in October :(
But then I was so engrossed with writing, I kinda forgot :P
One year's a long way to come! Enjoy each and every bit of memory you pour here into this virtual book of yours.
Cheers and all the best!~

 

happy birthday SILENT PRINCE.......
this silent prince has come a long way..
wishing u luck for the year ahead.......
keep writing !!!! keep studying !!!! keep blogging !!!!!!!!

P.s : you will definitely have 50 followers ...coming soon on ur blog !!1

 

@ babli: thank you so much..you have always been kind with your compliments..

@ shaunak: you have been very encouraging all throughout this one year of my blog..thanks a ton buddy!!

@ vaidhei: thanks...50 is difficult re..i won't be posting anymore..but I'm happy with the love I've received so far..

 

Dear Umesh,
Many many congratulations. You have a knack for making things special and I am sure if this virtual space had any feelings, it would have really been in awe of its creator.
Great luck for your CA exams.You will surely make it!!!
Waiting for you back here.

 

Oh puuh lease! CA has nothing to do with blogging. Pop in a line or two at times. Utna hi chalega.
Till then, I have a tiny tag and a tiny award for you on my blog. Dekh le :D

 

@ pallavi: thank you so much dear..and about making things special, don't we all strive for that? I'm just glad I have been a little successful at that :)

@ shaunak: I know it doesn't, but still..it will be difficult..I'l still try though..

 

HAPPY FIRST birthday to yr blog, i knw m way too late to wish but i was caught up with exams too...